5 Foods You Should Never Eat If You are Trying to Lose Weight

Obesity has become major problems in today’s generation and you will find teenagers are highly suffering from this issue. When it comes to weight loss, the exercise is one of the best things that you can start with. The exercise is one of the best things that you can start with but always remember if you want to get proper results then it is essential that you take care of your diet.

weight loss clinic in delhi

Image Credit Daily Express

As we all know 80% of weight loss depends on diet and only the remaining 20% can be achieved through exercise. Here I am going to list down 5 foods which you should actually avoid when you are trying to shed down those extra pounds from your body.

  • Potato chips and French fries

Potato chips and French fries

There is no doubt that whole potatoes are filling and healthy but potato chips and French fries are equally unhealthy. They are high in calories. In one of the studies it has been found that potato chips contribute to huge amount of weight gain per serving than any other kind of food item.

  • White bread

White bread

We all know that we refined and processed food should be avoided when it comes to weight loss. White bread is refined and contains high amount of sugar. Its glycemic index is also quite high and hence can spike the level of blood sugar in your body. Brown bread, multigrain bread, cornbread, almond flour bread and Oopsie bread are some of the best alternatives. These are healthy alternatives to white bread and weight watchers have nothing to worry about.  For quick weight loss without excessive diet and exercise, one can visit SkinPlus, which is the Best Weight loss clinic in Delhi.

 

  • Candy bars

Candy bars

These are extremely healthy because they are packed using high amount of oil, sugar and refined flour. They have low nutrient value and are high in calories. A handful of nuts or a piece of fruit can be the best way to fulfill your snack cravings.

  • Cakes pastries and cookies

Cakes pastries and cookies

Cakes, cookies and pastries are really yummy and tempting. Well, it is quite difficult to stay away from them for a long time, especially when you see them racked beautifully on the shelves in the supermarket. What they are quite harmful and are also link to several diseases because of artificial trans-fat contents. Added flour and sugar make them an unhealthy option for weight watchers. A piece of dark chocolate is rather a better choice to meet your sweet craving. If you are abruptly overweight and wish to reduce those ugly pounds of fat, then immediately check out one of those Slimming Centres in Delhi. Skin Plus Clinic is known for being the best weight loss center. They can provide you with effective weight loss treatments in Gurgaon at reasonable rates.

  • Fruit juices

Fruit juices

Fruit juices available at the supermarket are usually not healthy. Most of them come with added sugar along with various kinds of preservatives. It is always better to opt for fresh juice instead of packaged ones. It is always better to go for a whole fruit instead of fruit juices. Because whole fruit contains high amount of fibre and can keep you full for a longer period of time.

Give Comment

CALL US FOR HASSLE FREE APPOINTMENT BOOKING