7 ways to protect your skin this monsoon
With high moisture quantity in the air, it becomes really difficult to keep our skin blemish free. But on the second thought, it is not at all impossible. If you follow the three simple rules day and night, then you can maintain the glamorous look of your face wash – cleansing, toning and moisturizing.
Monsoon is definitely romanticized, but it also has its own unique set of problems. Apart from the mucky neighborhoods and waterlogged streets, the moisture present in the air can often lead to havoc on your skin. Bacterial and fungal infections are quite common during this rainy season. Proper skincare is the ultimate solution to avoid these problems. If you want to visit a skin specialist for advice, you can check out for the Best Skin Specialist in Gurgaon.
- Your diet should be taken care of to maintain the radiance on your beautiful face. Go for nutritious and natural food items that include fresh vegetables and fruits accompanied by wholesome meals, which come with good fat content. It can repair skin damages and also keep it nourished throughout the day. A professional skin care doctor can help you to come up with a specific diet chart according to your skin. Of course, water cannot be overlooked and so it becomes more necessary during the rainy season because dehydration is quite common. Drinking at least 7 to 8 glasses of water everyday can actually help to maintain the glow of your skin. You can take an appointment with the Best Skin Specialist in Delhi.
- Natural ingredients like curd cucumber milk lemon juice Honey turmeric and yoghurt can help you to come up with exclusive homemade face packs that can cool down your skin and make you feel fresh.
- If you have an oily skin then using face mask is absolutely necessary to clean the excess oil formation on the skin along with the pores, which usually get blocked. Clay mask is the best for oily skin. If you are prone to acne, then tea tree oil can actually work well for you because it contains antibacterial agents that can eliminate acne with prolonged use.
- If you have highly sensitive skin, then avoid wearing any kind of funky accessories or artificial jewelleries. The humidity present in the air can enhance the risk of skin allergy or infection.
- You should wash your face for at least four to five times in a day to ensure that the pores are not blocked with oil and dirt. Clean your face as well as keep it hydrated.
- The wet climate and the humid air make the skin vulnerable to breakouts and infections. So, it is great if you could avoid heavy makeup. But during occasions when it is absolutely necessary to doll up, it is advisable to make use of a good makeup remover. Avoid chemical treatments during the monsoon accompanied by extensive facials as well.
- It is very much essential to clean your makeup brushes and sponges to avoid bacterial infections and skin disorders.
So take care of your fresher skin this monsoon by following the tips I said about. Also comment below and let me know if you have any other tips in your mind. If you face skin problems frequently, it is recommended that you see the best dermatologist in South Delhi.