How to Prevent Hair Loss After Pregnancy?

Losing hair is witnessed among every 9 out of 10 women after pregnancy. Around 85 percent hair grows actively, while the remaining 15 percent stays in the resting mode. This 15% hair usually falls off while coming or washing the hair. There is a specific time, which is known as the shedding period for hair. During this period, our hair falls off to make way for the growth of new hair.

women hair loss treatment

What is the reason behind hair fall after delivery?

Fall in the estrogen level is common in the body after delivery. Thus, the hair growth goes into the resting mode and starts falling after 4 months from the date of delivery. In new moms, this can last for around 6 to 8 months. This is completely normal. But even after 8 months if the hair fall does not stop, then it is quite possible that you are suffering from postpartum thyroiditis or anemia. Both of these conditions can be easily treated under the guidance of an expert physician. With treatment for hair loss in Delhi you can find out the exact root cause behind your hair fall problem.

How can you prevent hair fall after delivery?

  • Used natural hair care products

hair care products

There are lots of hair care products available in the market nowadays. It is advisable to opt for natural hair care items because they are devoid of harsh chemicals and fragrances. They can keep your hair healthy and strong for a long time.

  • Avoid stress

stress

If you constantly stay under stress, then it can increase your hair fall. This happens because it leads the hair follicles into the resting phase.

  • Maintaining a proper diet schedule

diet

You need to keep a proper hair growth with the help of certain foods. Include minerals and vitamins in your regular diet. Our hair consists of protein, consume enough protein to prevent hair fall. Include iron in your diet along with antioxidants and flavonoids. Lean meat is enriched with iron and the vegan iron sources include lentils, soya, beans and spinach. Fruits and vegetables can help you in maintaining the hair follicles.

  • Take necessary supplements

supplements

Certain supplements available in the market are recommended for strong and healthy hair. Hair fall after pregnancy is common and before it goes beyond your control, start using this supplements. Vitamin E, C, and V along with Zinc are commonly recommended supplements. According to the research work it has been found that consuming Biotin and Zinc in the oral form accompanied by the application of topical cream containing Clobetasol Propionate can help in preventing excessive loss after pregnancy.

  • Use hormonal birth control

birth control

After pregnancy, the estrogen level becomes slower than usual. It is important that you use hormonal birth control to boost the hormone. This in turn, can help you to prevent hair loss after delivery. Start using this after 4 weeks from the date of delivery because otherwise, it can enhance the risk of blood clots in the body.

If you find that hair fall continues even after following the above tips, then opt for treatment for hair fall in Delhi. With advanced hair loss treatment in Gurgaon, you can overcome this situation easily. The advanced treatments can sought out the issues within just a few months of starting the treatment.

Give Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CALL US FOR HASSLE FREE APPOINTMENT BOOKING

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
WhatsApp Chat
Send via WhatsApp
Need Help? Contact Me!