Top 10 Nutrients You Need for Healthy Skin and Hair
Skin and hair which is nourished from within through the best diet with the most balanced nutrition would always stay unbeatable healthy, and glow with the external cleaning, moisturizing and care that you do on them. Best dermatologist recommends a proper balanced nutritious diet for the skin and hair in the first place while they suggest several forms of advanced treatments and packages.
- Vitamin A- natural oil production and cell renewal is revitalized with this vitamin. You can get Vitamin A in all green vegetables. Spinach, carrots, fruits etc are rich sources of Vitamin A.
- Biotin- Biotin is on form of Vitamin which makes skin and hair healthy. Walnuts, leafy vegetables of dark green color, lentils, raspberries, salmons etc are some of the sources of biotin.
- Vitamin C- this is again a great nutrient for healthy hair and skin, and it strengthens the collagen bond by making for a building block of this protein. Collagen makes strong hair and skin. The richest sources of this vitamin are citrus fruits. And then raspberries, bell peppers, broccoli etc are some other good sources.
- Vitamin D- lack of this vitamin results in hair loss and poor skin quality. Vitamin D is synthesized in the body naturally when the skin is exposed to sunlight for 15 minutes every day. Eggs, salmons, tuna etc are other rich resources for Vitamin D.
- Vitamin E- Vitamin E has antioxidants, and this protects the skin and hair from free radical caused damages. Nuts, fruits, seeds, leafy vegetables are all full of this vitamin.
- Iron- Iron is the oxygen carries, and vitalizes the hair and skin. Iron deficiency leads to dullness of skin, and thinning of hair. When you are losing hair too much, you may try taking iron rich diet to reduce hair fall. The best skin specialist in Delhi recommends plant based iron intake more compared to animal based iron for better absorption. Spinach, lentils, seaweeds, sesame seeds etc are iron rich.
- Magnesium- While a rise of magnesium won’t affect anything directly in hair and skin, but a fall would severe affect. Hair fall may worsen, and skin problems may develop with a magnesium deficit in body. Therefore a diet with balanced magnesium is important for you. Ample magnesium can be obtained with consumption of seeds and nuts.
- Niacin- it indirectly helps in skin and hair vitalizing by improving blood cell structure and blood circulation in body and skin surface.
- Zinc- this is important for the proper health of hair follicles, and also keeps the oil and sebum glands on skin in the best health.
- Protein- finally, this is the building block of life, and without sufficient protein no part of the body including hair and skin would grow, renew and vitalize.
Now that you know the best way to nourish skin and hair, you would learn to practice watching these nutrients in your daily diet always. Hence your hair and skin would always glow with healthy shine.