If the rough and spotty appearance of your skin is hampering your appearance, if your mirrored reflection is making you uncomfortable, then it is time to opt for skin polishing. Skin polishing will provide you with that flawless look that got buried under heaps of dead skin cells, protruding acnes and nasty blemishes.
Causes for loss of skin luster
Skin is quite sensitive especially in the facial region and its lack luster appearance is the tell tale symptom of skin damage. A few causes resulting in pale and dry skin are mentioned below:
- The skin becomes pale as it has to tolerate the adverse effects of environmental pollutants circulating in the atmosphere.
- The sun’s ultraviolet beams also damage the skin substantially.
- Skin pores accumulates dirt resulting in acnes which leaves unwanted blotches.
- The normal process of ageing also results in the loss of the natural luster of the skin.
Therefore skin requires supreme care to retain its soft, supple texture for a long time.
The process of skin polishing can be described as a kind of exfoliation that opens the skin pores to remove enclosed oil and dirt particles. Skin polishing is specifically termed as microdermabrasion. The process of microdermabrasion can effectively remove painful and recurrent acnes, thin lines and spots arising from skin ageing. If it is conducted correctly then it makes the skin soft and radiant.
Understanding the process of microdermabrasion
The process of Microdermabrasion is executed through a tiny device which ejects minute crystals on the surface of the skin; the crystal particles clean the exterior surface of the skin. After that the lifeless skin cells along with the crystals particles are removed with a vacuum pipe. Microdermabrasion is done to open the skin pores that are blocked by dust and dirt. After undergoing microdermabrasion the skin is bound to feel dirt free. Microdermabrasion treatment in Delhi can be performed by any certified dermatologist. However personal kits for conducting microdermabrasion treatment can be obtained from the market too.
The Advantages of doing skin polishing
The positive aspects of undergoing skin polishing treatment are as follows:
- Microdermabrasion treatment is conducted gently and has almost no adverse effects. Individuals with sensitive skin can observe a mild redness after the treatment but the redness doesn’t linger for more than an hour.
- There is no pre or post care required for this treatment.
- The treatment is quite economical because it is available in the form of purchasable units prescribed for personal use which are not very costly.
- It is also a hassle free cosmetic treatment plan because it can be done easily at home with the guiding manual available along with the equipment.
- Everyone can feel the good effects of exfoliation through microdermabrasion, but individuals suffering from excessive skin spots, lines and uneven tone which have occurred due to environmental causes will be able to perceive the immense difference in their skin texture after doing microdermabrasion.