Pigmentation of the skin occurs with age, hormonal changes, cuts and scars, pimples and acne, puberty, sun damage, medicinal side effects and many such reasons. You can try these simple and easy to follow home remedies which are best pigmentation removers. These may restore the natural even skin tone and texture when followed right.
Natural ways to lighten skin pigmentation
- Cut a large sized potato into half, and then put a few drops of water on the cut surfaces. Next, rub the potatoes on the skin. Leave this for 20 minutes and then wash the skin. Apply it every day in the morning and evening. A daily application can visibly educe pigmentation.
- Mix a few drops of lemon juice and cucumber juice, and apply it twice daily leave it on for 20 minutes before washing face. The mixture has great skin lightening properties, and reduces pigmentation effectively. You may apply either also if you don’t mix them together.
- Papaya juice is another pigmentation remover. You need to grate raw papaya, and use its juice on the skin, mainly on the pigmented area. The enzyme papain will reduce pigmentation on daily application of the juice. Try this for a month to get results.
- Soak almonds in milk though night. Next day peel off the almonds and crush them in milk to make an even thick paste. Apply this on the skin daily to remove pigmentation.
- Did you know you can reduce skin pigmentation with guava and banana pack? Well lycopene in guava helps reduce skin darkness. You need to make a mix of guava and banana pulp, and apply that on skin. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse off. This will exfoliate the skin and pigmentation will be reduced with daily use.
- Vinegar is a nice pigmentation reducer. But it’s an acid. Hence over exposure of the skin to vinegar may be bad. You need to make a mixture of equal portion so water and vinegar and keep it for everyday washing of face. Wash face everyday with this vinegar, water, but don’t rinse.
- If you are suffering from hyper pigmentation then avocado can be a nice medicine. The fruit contains vitamin C, oleic acid and fatty acids, which are all great to rejuvenate the skin. You need to make a paste of the fruit and apply it on skin. However, in case you have latex allergy, first do a patch test and then apply it. The pack can be applied daily, and in a few weeks you would see results.
You would get great skin brightening and pigmentation reduction results with all the home based natural remedies.
If you find out that the remedies are not working the way it should be in your case, you may always get professional help from the best skin clinic in Delhi. At Skin Plus Pigmentation treatment is quite affordable and effective. Not only the locals but people from other parts of the country are also availing skin pigmentation treatment at Skin Plus.