How To Deal With Acne-Prone Skin During Monsoon
If you think that your skin is totally safe from acne outbreak in the monsoon season then you are completely wrong. Though, the breeze is cool but the humidity increases in this season affecting your skin. Pimples, bumps and blackheads are typically considered as acne. The word ‘Acne’ haunts us all. Though, it is common to have acne in your teenage years as you hit puberty during your adolescence. But, if it continues even after your teenage years then it might be an alarming sign that you must look into. Lack of awareness sometimes may keep you backward in terms of your skin care.
Let’s get deeper and know about acne and the ways to deal with acne prone skin during monsoon.
What is acne?
Acne occurs when oil secretory glands produce oil causing spots and pimples. These pimples can be anywhere on the body usually on the face, shoulders, back, neck, chest, and upper arms. Acne cannot be regarded as dangerous, but it can leave skin scars which can last long and even permanent. This should be treated within time to avoid severity.
How to deal with acne?
Various factors may lead to acne. But the main focus is on how to deal and get rid of acne. Below are some ways that may help you to fight this skin condition.
- CTM routine: Follow a CTM (Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing) routine to exfoliate your skin against dirt and oil. Follow these steps:
Step 1: CLEANSING: Cleanse your face with a cleanser based on your skin type.
Step 2: TONING: Use a mild toner to remove extra dirt and oil off the skin.
Step 3: MOISTURIZING: Hydrate your skin with a moisturizer.
- Protection against Sun: Protect your skin against heat and dust. Apply a sunscreen lotion according to your skin type and prevent sunburns, tanning and acne breakouts.
- Home remedies: Minor acne breakouts can be treated with the ingredients present in your kitchen. Turmeric being the best out of all, other ingredients such as tomato juice, tea tree oil and other ingredients can help cure acne.
- Healthy diet: Maintaining a healthy is important for you to maintain a healthy skin.This monsoon, try to stick with home made food and avoid street food as it contains oil and unnecessary additives that may worsen your skin.
- Increased water intake: Hydrate well! Drink a lot of water to maintain a healthy skin. Water intake helps remove excess and unwanted toxins from your body making your skin glow and clean.
Acne affects not only your skin but your appearance as well. It affects your mental state as well as your self esteem and confidence drowns somewhere. Some natural treatments such as taking care of your skin using homemade ingredients may help you to get rid of acne but the results may not last long. With time, the skin condition worsens and you may need a clinical treatment for the same.
Laser Acne Treatment:
Acne treatment in Delhi has become popular due to increasing awareness amongst the folks. Skin Plus Clinic in Delhi offers an excellent acne treatment. The treatment depends on how severe and persistent the condition of the patient is. It ensures that their patients return to normalcy in a day and there is no down time required. The cost of laser acne treatment depends on the skin condition that is being treated.