How to get flawless glowing skin in winter naturally
The cold weather always takes its toll on your skin. Cold season takes away the natural quality of softness, wetness, smoothness from skin and makes it dry and rough. In winter mainly dryness makes skin very dull and takes away the natural beauty. In winter, you can feel that your skin needs something very badly and that is softness. Best dermatologist in Delhi says lack of water causes the dryness and dullness in your skin. That is what we called dehydration of skin. There are so many home remedies and some extra care of your skin can give you a healthy glowing skin.
Some remedies for dry skin
- Use milk: In winter we lost our natural softness and moisture of our skin. When moisture is gone, your skin begins to dry and excessive dry skin not only makes you much older, but also the microscopic cracks on the surface in which the bacteria can enter the body and create infections. So use milk, because milk is a good source of lactic acid, vitamin A, B6, B12, D, biotin and minerals like selenium, potassium, calcium and magnesium, which all together help skin to develop new healthy cells, which brings the natural elasticity, softness, brightness and suppleness to your skin.
- Use turmeric: Turmeric has a power to protect your skin from infection and all. Turmeric contains curcumin that has the powerful inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, which helps to neutralize the free radical. This helps your skin to protect from dryness and dullness.
- Try to stay hydrated: Intake plenty of water is very important to keep your skin moisturized and hydrated. To keep body function normal, drink water as much as possible. For extra smoothness, softness and brightness of your skin, take slice of cucumber or lemon with your drink.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is very important for your skin. It contains collagen, which is a protein that needs to be maintained in your skin and other connective tissues. Fruits, like lemon, orange, sweet lemon, etc. are loaded with full of vitamin C. So, in winter season, take lots of fruits to get a healthy glowing skin.
- Avoid hot water bathing: In the cold season we all want to take bath in hot water or love to enjoy the hot shower. But this is not good for our skin. Bathing in hot water, dry out our skin by breaking down the lipid barriers. So use gentle warm or lukewarm water to prevent dry skin problem.
- Use oils, creams or lotions: In winter to stay away from the dryness or roughness of your skin, you should use moisturizer, cream or lotion or oil (like olive, coconut). This will keep your skin beautiful and glowing.
In winter season you lose your natural beauty and glow due to dryness, dullness and roughness of your skin. In cold season, too much bathing, excess rubbing, lack of drinking water cause of your dry rough skin. For this purpose you can get the best skin specialist in Delhi by making an appointment at Skin Plus There you can get all types of solution for skin.