We women just have a whale’s time admiring ourselves in the mirror. Don’t you agree? Be it styling our hair or putting on make-up, we just love ourselves with all the flaws and perfections. Pampering our skin is one of the many ways through which we caress our beauty and express deep concern if a thing goes wrong even in the slightest. Fair skin is one such thing that drives us bonkers and we make a beeline for all and sundry creams, lotions, toner, gels, etc that claim to improve our skin tone.
Sun damage in scorching summers is a common phenomenon that has plagued women and given them umpteenth bad-hair-day-moments. So, wouldn’t you want to know how to protect that glowing fair skin from sun’s rays? Despite knowing the fact clear as a crystal that sun exposure causes great damage, we become lazy in protecting our skin and then go amok if the darkness ensues. So, get rid of those lazy syndromes and pull up your socks this summer to save your fairness.
- Avoid sun: The first and easiest thing you can do to protect your fair skin from sun is to avoid the sun as much as you can. Do not just roam around under the sun as if it is a moonlit night; the torrid heat can burn your skin big time. If stepping out in the summers is inevitable, then prefer going in the sunset hours or late in the evening.
- Sunscreen should always be in your bag: believe it or not, sunscreen goes a long way in protecting your skin from the venomous sunrays. You must apply the sunscreen 20-25 minutes before going out in the sun. Do not rely on any sunscreen but use a branded product to avoid harmful side effects. The best skin specialists in Delhi opine that lotions or creams that filter and protect you from both UVA and UVB rays should be your choice. Those with fair skin must use SPF of at least 30+ to get rid of damage done by sun heat.
- The best dermatologist in Delhi and Gurgaon advise that you must abstain from using perfumes at least for the summers. This seems rather difficult because perfumes are the best way to keep the sweaty smell at bay but you may not be aware of the fact that perfumes contain psoralen which combines with sun rays and ruins your skin beyond repair.
- If the bug has caught you, there are various natural remedies that act as coolant. For example use the paste of rosewater diluted with water and sandalwood and apply it on the affected area. Face packs do wonders in restoring the fairness and texture even in the summer. You could also try mint or cucumber face packs and cool the burnt portion. To see better results use eye gels and freeze them before applying below the eyes.
- Skin Treatment: If it is not possible for you to try the home remedies and you have to step out in the sun very frequently without applying any outer protection or sunscreen, then skin treatment is the best option for you. Take an appointment with the best cosmetic clinic in Delhi and help your skin in recuperating and rejuvenating this