Adding olive oils for your diet can turn out to be magical, and with that, you can get past so many things. There are many benefits which you can get with olive oil, and if you want the best cure for your skin then you need to look out for Best Skin Specialist in Delhi. You can get olive oil anywhere in the market, and if you are in some rural area, then you can order that online which can help you get past so many skin disease and infections.
However, when it comes to glowing skin and all such things, then you need better ways, and olive oil can be used in many effective ways for the best results. In this guide, we will help you with all those ways, and these all are mentioned in the section below, and that can help you to get a long way up to the top. Here are all those things that you need and let us get started with it –
1) Totally Virgin Olive oil
Well, for this you need a tablespoon of olive oil and a face cloth with hot or warm water as per your needs and temperature in your place. Keep all these alongside before you get started with it. These steps you need to follow –
- You need to run the oil all over your face and make sure that you are rubbing it all over your face, eyelids, head, forehead, cheeks and just all over with gentle rubs.
- Now you need to dip the face cloth in hot water and put it on your face and leave it there till it comes to room temperature.
- Now again rinse the cloth in water and now gently rub the cloth to remove extra oil from your face and then pat with a dry tissue or paper towel to get a nourished and glowing skin.
2) Lemon Juice and Olive Oil
You need lemon juice and olive oil for this one. Make sure that you mix up things easily with all these steps as mentioned below. You need to –
- You need to mix lemon juice and olive oil as per Best Skin Specialist in Delhi and try to get them in a preferable quantity.
- Start applying the oil and the mix on your face gently and then keep rubbing gently all over the face.
- You need to get it on your face for 30 minutes now and make sure that you don’t touch anywhere with your face.
- Now, rinse it will hot water and then pat dry with paper towel.
- Do a Final rinse with cold water to close the pores of your skin.
You need to use these tricks at home easily, and this is what you will get to know from the best dermatologist in South Delhi. You need to make sure that you use these things up for your home facial for glowing skin.