Being comfortable in your own skin is a thing of beauty. But to do that, it is essential to take care of yourself. Aging is a process that is inevitable but that doesn’t mean you can’t hide the signs that give it away. It is generally winkles that first give it away. Besides Dark spots and dry skin, wrinkles start to appear on the skin and lines are also observed in the forehead region.
Due to the growing pollution, the skin problems generally tend to get worse and lack of time makes it tough to care for your skin. Nevertheless, there are things you can do that will help you maintain a younger looking skin.
- Avoid/Stop smoking: It has been estimated that the number of men and women who smoke has increased a lot in the past five years. The harmful habit has overall bad effects on your health. The essential proteins that make up your skin start to break down and the skin becomes thin and patchy, which in turn, leads to wrinkles.
- Don’t cheat sleep: The body needs time to recharge and to recuperate from the daily wear and tear. And that repair works happen while we are asleep. Not getting proper REM sleep has adverse effects not just on your skin, but your body as well. Thus, try to get at least seven hours of sleep every day.
- Skincare Regimen: The skin is an organ that differs from one individual to another. Hence, it is important to find products that are suitable for your skin and develop a skincare routine that involves washing your face for cleansing, using a toner to replenish the skin with nourishments and finally, using a good moisturizer to smooth over the skin’s surface and prevent dryness.
- Avoiding the Dark Circles: Dark circles are painful reminders of ageing as well as the lack of sleep. It is better to avoid dark circles than to have them and for that, you can use reduction creams. Another important thing is to get proper sleep everyday as it helps in a major way. But in case, the dark circles are not fading away even when you are having a sound sleep of 8-9 hours every day, then check out for the best dermatologist in Delhi.
- Natural or Home Remedies: The best thing about natural remedies is the fact that there is no danger of harmful side effects. Besides that, they can be made very easily and are readily available. Things such as Cucumber and its essence are highly rated for treating wrinkles. Other home remedies include egg whites, Aloe Vera besides others.
- Balanced Diet: By maintaining a balanced diet, we ensure that our body gets all the essential nutrients it needs to keep us healthy. But with fast-paced lifestyles, diets are also sacrificed for fast foods and junk foods. Intake of vital nutrients such as Vitamin C is essential for managing and preserving your skin.
There are also treatments at Skin Plus, which is known as the Best Skin Specialist in Delhi. Here, a specialist can advise you regarding the treatments that are best for your skin type and give great and visible results.